You are invited to join the Friars in our Kilkenny Friary for this opportunity to experience what life is like as a Capuchin Franciscan Friar.
This experience is for you if:
- You are a man aged between 18 and 40
- You are a practicing Catholic
- You feel God is calling you to more
- You have a passion for serving others
- You are a man of prayer
- You want to make a difference with your life
- You are not sure but would like to know some more
'Attending vocations weekends and meeting the Friars was invaluable and a major reason in why I chose to become a Capuchin Friar. Their welcome, joy, prayerfulness and encouragement was infectious, especially for somebody who was quite nervous about discerning a vocation. They made me feel at home and, over five years on, I have felt at home ever since. The weekends were a great opportunity to talk about how I felt God was calling me and to get some very sound advice.' (Br Martin - Capuchin Student)
If you are interested, please contact our Vocations Director, Br Terence Harrington on 0863230638 or email email@example.com.